Dear Mindy Quek,
I created this post specially for you, you know.
What are you suppose to say?
So yah, I reply you slowly okay(:
Cause you're super slow!
Firstly, you didn't fly on the bus(: haha, so lousy!
& I'm super duper heavy cause I got super duper heavy bones la.
Unlike you, skinny boney!
You like got nothing besides bone only ehh(:
& win must be happy what right?
Not like somebody lose already keep blaming on your stomach.lalalaa.
Then win alr, quiet quiet.lalalala.
What luck huh?
Not everything is based on luck please.
You lose to one school then not happy that me&huimin win ahh(:
LolLolLolLol!
My Second Reply
Huh? I say you're gonna be dead means you dead alr meh?
Yahyah, better do your homework.
Don't slack anymore.
Another 3 more days then 1 month pass alr.
You left another one more month then school re-open, then hand in homework alr.
Do abit by abit.
Not one whole shot do all.
Btw, the picture I send to you about the Apple&Pear women,
Is it cool/sick/gross?
I purposely send to you one(:
Cause I thought you'll find it super cool!
& sure for thanking me for mentioning your name so many times.
My pleasure(:
<3 you loads la, babe(: